Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sidetracked from the pre

So, just ignore this if you were looking for pre news. I decided to go see Star Trek yesterday, and I just have to say that it was amazing. I have never seen a single episode of Star Trek before, so I didn't know what to expect, but it was awesome. J.J. Abrams is such a good director. He should just do a new Star Trek tv show--it would have huge ratings, and I would become a trekkie and I wouldn't be afraid to admit it. So if you are looking for a good flix to watch while you await the arrival of the palm pre (which won't be here until June 6 or 7) then maybe you should go see Star Trek. Oh and if you don't want to see that, try State of Play. It is also a really good movie. I will write to you as soon as I know more about the pre. adios mis amigos!

Engadget Mobile